Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Husband

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9H2iC3rS78  (Rascal Flatts- I Won't Let Go)
 
I heard this song on the radio this morning after we left Church and it just hit me. This is how I want to be for Chris and didn't have the words to express this. I love music and that is something not a lot of people know about me. I absolutely love music. Especially country music, but I love music in general. When you don't have the words there is always a song that can say what you are feeling. 
 
I want him to know I will always be here to lift him up when he doesn't feel like standing and wipe his tears when he is crying so hard he can't see like he has done for me. I want to be the person he continues to lean on and I want to be strong for him like he has been for me. He has been my rock and he has held me up when I get weak in the knees. He hasn't let me fall when I have wanted to. He has held me tight when all I want to do is turn into a ninja and kick something because I am so angry. He has grabbed my hand when I'm about to lose it. While I don't understand why we have to go through any of this I am thankful for Chris. Thankful for the man he is. I truly feel blessed that he is my husband, best friend and true soul mate. There isn't anyone on this planet that gets me the way he does. Below is one of my favorite pictures of Macie with her Daddy. Enjoy! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how you feel about songs saying the words that we want to but cant! I hope that bloging helps. I think of you guys often. Stay strong!

    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete