Tuesday, November 1, 2011

God Gave Me You

Hey Friends,

Has anyone heard the song, God Gave me You by Blake Shelton? I have been listening to it a lot lately. The main course is so perfect when I think of Chris:

Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
And for when I think I lost my way
There are no words here left to say, it’s true
God gave me you
Gave me you
There really isn't a way to describe the emotional rollercoaster you are on when you have lost a child. Some days are ok and I think I can do this and then other days out of nowhere it hits me like a ton of bricks and I feel like I am back at step 1. Sunday I was ok, yesterday I was mad and today I'm sad. I miss her and with the Holidays approaching that pain is getting stronger. I can't bare the thought of Christmas, but I'll put 1 foot infront of the other and somehow survive again.

Take Care,
Lisa




 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you!!! Think about you guys all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that song. Thinking of you and Macie. Much Love, Lisa. =)
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete