Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July 23rd + 25th

Hey Friends,

Well Brett & Molly are now Mr. + Mrs. and it was a blast! Their wedding was gorgeous!! Below are a few pictures for you to enjoy. =)

P.S. Make sure to check back tomorrow...their photographer is going to put a blog post up and then you can see the really good photos and make sure you leave a comment within the first 24 hours (it is very important!). Thank you SO much in advance!! =)

Here are the pictures:
Molly, Brett, Me & Chris at the Rehearsal
Mr. + Mrs. Mieras 
Dad, Mom, Brett, Molly, Me, Chris & Grandma 
Me & Brett 
 Molly & Brett
 The Wedding Party (sorry too many to name!)

Sunday morning reality struck and I knew the day I had been dreading was fast approaching. Monday. July 25th. I'm not a fan of this day. I did survive Monday and it was a rough day to say the least. When I woke up I started watching the clock and reliving that horrible day in January...this is something I try SO hard not to do, but sometimes it gets the best of me. When I was picking up flowers to put on Macie's grave Jenny popped in my head and with it being the 1 year anniversary of her passing Chris and I decided to get Jenny some pretty yellow flowers to put on her niche. I can't believe she has been gone for a year.

But just like every day for the past 6 months I keep surviving. Don't ask me how because honestly I'm not sure most of the time, but I keep waking up and putting one foot in front of the other because forward is the only option there is.

Take Care Everyone!
Lisa


1 comment:

  1. The wedding was beautiful!!! Praying for you and Chris. I hope you guys have a great turn out for the golf tournament. I can't wait to buy me a shirt. Sending (((HUGS))) your way...<3

    ReplyDelete