Monday, October 10, 2011

Newspaper

Hey Friends,

The St. Louis dispatch is doing a "Deadly Daycare Series". Macie is mentioned and I am quoted in the first article Children die as dangers are ignored. There will be more articles later today and tomorrow so I will update this blog post as the links become available. I have more to say about this, but I do not have the time to write right now.

1. Children die as dangers are ignored **Macie**
Has anyone heard of daycare.com? This nannyde who calls herself "The Daycare Whisperer" decided to write a blog and focus on Macie's death. Daycare And SIDS/Sleep Deaths Article *Child Deaths Mentioned*  I don't know how I feel about this.

2. Safe sleep for Infants
3. Choosing child care in Missouri
4. Prosecutors face legal limits on punishing illegal day care operators
5. They skirted the rules and 8 babies died

Take Care,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. That's so scary. There was a similar article in our local newspaper (I live in Georgia) about injuries and deaths in daycares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... I haven't been following your blog long enough to know that Macie died at child care. I just read through the articles and as I read, I just couldn't imagine that day for you. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. The article on sleep safety is really helpful...you should put a link to it on your blog. Thinking of you and Macie every day. ♥

    ReplyDelete