Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Look

Hey Friends,

Well as you are probably noticing I changed the layout. I decided I needed a blog title and should change my blog layout because I am changing. My journey is changing. Therefore a new format was in order! I'm not sure if I like it so it might change a few times in the next couple of days...stay tuned! :)

As mentioned above I did change my blog title and this I will not change again. I used to have Baby Macie because I didn't know where this road of "blogging" was going to take me for sure and I knew it was going to be about my daughter so I kept it simple. Well now I know that this blog has been one entry after another of me surviving by taking it one step at a time. You would think a blog title would take a long time to think of, but it came to me instantly when I decided I needed one. Therefore I know it is perfect.

I spent most of my night creating a blog button. That is a lot of work when you have no idea what you are doing. Luckily I found a GREAT tutorial online that walked me through it step-by-step. In case any of my friends out there need to create a blog button this is what I used: How to create a Blog Button. I must admit I am a little addicted to Google. I seriously Google Search EVERYTHING! :)

Take Care,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog title. I hope that you continue to get stronger as time goes on. Macie is an Angel that no one will ever forget. Praying for you:) I agree with you about the blog button and layout. It took me forever to figure out how to fix my blog the way I wanted it. I had no clue about what I was doing but I kept playing and googled how to do everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google will save the world some day that is what I always say. Thanks for the Blog button link also I think I would benefit from it. I only have 16 followers ... on of which is ME. LOL

    ReplyDelete