Friday, May 20, 2011

Dear Macie

Dear Macie,
I wonder…

I wonder what you would look like today
I wonder what you would be doing
I wonder how baby food would be going
I wonder if you would be babbling since you were already cooing so much
I wonder if you would stay awake more and sleep longer at night
I wonder if you would be trying to get into the crawl stance yet
I wonder how old you would have been when you could have sat up by yourself
I wonder how much you would weigh
I wonder what color your eyes would be
I wonder if your hair would have turned totally blond or gotten darker
I wonder what size clothes you would be in
I wonder what toys you would like
I wonder what our nights would be like playing
I wonder if you would like pictures in books
I wonder about a million things

I wonder and I will forever wonder baby girl.

I miss you all the time.

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. i read your blog everyday. makes me so sad. praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you have to wonder. It's not fair. I still pray for you and your family every night.

    ReplyDelete