Monday, April 11, 2011

Macie & Maddie

Hey Friends,

Please take the time to read about Spring for SIDS and remember to wear pink and a bow April 29th in honor of Macie and Maddie... two precious little girls that got their Angel Wings far too soon!

On Saturday Kellie sent me the picture below. I LOVE IT! I would like to think Macie and Maddie are best friends and play together all day long and that is why Kellie and I were brought together. They knew their mommies needed someone and made our paths cross. Kellie and I met under horrible circumstances when we were both at our lowest points going through the worst thing we will ever experience. And even though this is how we met I am thankful that we have met and for her friendship, listening ear and true understanding.
Take Care,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you! I made a Team M shirt today to wear April 29th and always to remember and honor Macie and Maddie. Again, your strength has made me such an even stronger mommy to my little boy! Your little girls are smiling down on you two everyday!
    Love,
    Joselyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and sending prayers of healing, peace and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog. In tears reading of your loss. Your baby girl is beautiful. praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete